Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Whacky Wednesdays & blissful birthdays

i like my title & i better study after this .__.


Team Singapore came to our school today for breakfast. A 2.5 hour-long breakfast, luckily the majority of us weren't involved.

Nothing particularly interesting there, just that I caught a TKGS student snickering when she looked at mr.TMT's legs HAHA. i swear she was grinning like an evil villain..





channel news asia came too? P. loves the press doesn't she?


I don't give no crap about that actually

Fell asleep during chemistry, mstay is cute but nobody can understand her..heck that too.







we surprised ALICIA with a cake during the first recess, while she was up in 4D, we prepared the cake, the presents and the cards :]



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA MONKEY ALI LIM YI JUN!

click here for all the pictures! (only a few more..)

PLEASE SEND ME ALL PICTURES FROM TODAY SO i CAN PUT IT IN THE ALBUM! thankyou



Just look at her face! it says: 'OMG FOOD! CAKE FOOD! I LIKE! I LOVE! AHH! THANKYOU!" somewhere there, eh? ^_^


rest in peace, anna's table. Sorry you died smelling like chocolate :[

know what alicia wished for? TO BE IRRESISTABLE! .__.


CAKE FIGHHTTT!

it was the birthday girl who started it first k!

She smeared abit of fudge on me, so i screamed and chased after her for revenge :}

Anna joined in the fun, and later kaiying did too. Buncha monkies screaming, of course we all know who the real monkey is :D

The rest chose to steer clear of all trouble but hey, I consider myself VERY clean compared to the other three. I get to smear cake on her but still get away scott free. Besides the tiny little fudge.


HEY WHERE'S MY FACE? i shall photoshop it in when i have the time :D
At the space between anna and birthdaygirl! hahaha.



While anna and ali were at the toilet washing up....

WE SURPRISED HER WITH....

(made her close her eyes)...





okay let me blog from ali's P.O.V. yeah, i'm kinda putting words into her mouth but there's no harm done, right!


"when I came out of the toilet, the suspicious people made me cover my eyes..well I knew it was a surprise..but what would it be?

Well, the moment I opened my eyes..I saw a flash of YELLOW amidst the pairs of curious eyes peering at me. I had a shock. A BUNCH OF BANANAS. but as i looked closely, I realised Liu hongzhe was the one dangling it in front of me, behind the girls. I was overjoyed. JUST WHAT I WANTED! BANANAS! I am, a monkey afterall...

The next thing i heard were screams from the girls, and Liu looked kinda..frightened? I don't know. Anyway, I had to cover my eyes again and this time, I felt something furry in my arms. Was it an animal? a cat? a dog? what was it?! I couldn't wait to force my eyes open.


A BARNEY BAG! A BARNEY BAG! it was so cute, so irresistable, i HAD to smile.

OH thankyou guys, so much. I'm going to bring it out on our next trip! Just you wait!"





So that was alicia's account...nah, its fake but that's what happened. AREN'T YOU TOUCHED ^_^



MY FAVOURITE BANANAS AND BARNEY BAG! says alicia.


of course, having a BARNEY bag comes with a price. We ALL know POH (the sk aka ln poh?!?!) IS A BARNEY, so kaiying, ashley and i proceeded to punching him in the face, on his head, everywhere....I hit it with all my might, thankyouvery much.


that, my friends, makes up a part of the little moments in life you can't miss. You just can't.


barney bag from kiddy palace!


LOOKED WHAT WE STUFFED INSIDE! alicia's favourite! FOOD! there were 10 packets of tissue too.


US! the bowling/breakfast girls etc.

WE LOVE YOU ALICIA MONKEY! :D
once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!







other than that, school was rather mundane. the usual...sleeping, group work..fooling around, having jeanette as some rapist/molester, watching indecent anime (actually, it was the rest who watched it. I tried to, but they didn't let me) , surveys about the school, work... right.


Speaking of which, Felicia and I were playing with the camera yesterday. I won't post unglam photos here. Hey, try making your nose like a pigs'. its hilarious.


Felicia looks so cute here!


I borrowed yp's pen which smelt like colgate to draw this:

yar i know it sucks hell. point is.

I want to say "i do" while snow flakes are falling from the sky, with a snowflake melting on the tip of my nose...then my husband will look amused and we'll embrace under the light blue sky, as the soft snow fall on our heads, my gown, my guests....


HAHA. Kaiying&Anna&I were discussing which place would be our dream wedding destinations! something special, eh? :D


that was some digression.









Kaiying, Annia, Siyun and I went to bedok mrt KFC for lunch. THANKS GUYS FOR ACCOMPANYING ME THERE!


i love kaiying's bubblewrap toy. its a toy with buttons and it'll make a sound after you click it 100 times. We passed it around, whoever gets the sound has to do a forfeit! that didn't happen though. Siyun and Annia kena-ed the most, I go it once and ky none!


We also talked about alot of things, before we left for shengsiong to get christopher's presents...




they won't be shown here but hey, look, this is COOL

ELECTRONIC pricing labels. COOL.


they even put packets of mamee for sale between the two escalators. Good creativity director, aye.


Supermarkets are fun places! :D






Siyun and Annia left for home while kaiying accompanied me to the EYE CLINIC!

she seems amused but both of us want to work there because the nurses all wear pretty pretty clothes! :D


Anyway, the doctor said my eye only improved by 50 percent ): that's more eyedrops for me but it hurts MUCHMUCH less. btw, the pressure eye tests and some stupid strong light shining at me scares me. D:




that's all, STUDY HARD!



14may
ray: hey you tooooooooot!:D
{HEY YOU POOOOOP! :D lONG TIME NO SEE! :D}

YANNIS
: YAY BENTAN LOVES ME XD XD XD XD DONT JEALOUS MUAHAHAH XDYANNIS: OOPS I SCARED FISHY SEES THIS :X
YANNIS
: AHAHAH HELLO MY SHORT SNR XD XD XD
YANNIS
: I SAW YOU TDAY IN YOUR AWESOME SHORTNESS XD
{I WANT HIM TO LOVE ME TOOOOO! fish will so kill you man YOU SUPER SHORT JUNIOR. SHORTIE. SHORTY. SHORTCAKE!}

fish: yannis, DIE!!!!! muahahahah. no. im kiddin. yo mama. IM BACK!!!!!! i bet u missed me.. a whole lot.. :)
{haha YES KILL HER! :D hahaha yo yyuyuyuyu! hah I BET YOU MISSED ME MORE! ^_^}

No comments: